View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 07:56 PM

Default Unreasonable Landowners @#$%

SORRY EDITING. THIS IS THE OTHERS GUYS VERSION OF THE STORY (as I wrote it, if he is here he can correct me if his version differs but it shouldnt).
MINE IS BELOW. I AM THE LANDOWNER

Hunters side of the story:

So 5 or 6 years ago I stopped a guy while harvesting and asked if I could shoot waterfowl off the slough on his property and he said yes once the crop was off.
Well this Monday he posts pictures of my truck entering his property and leaving later on the local facebook crimewatch page with the pictures of 2 mule deer carcasses somebody else dropped off inside the gate the same morning (cause I sure didn't do it, don't know why he was skeptical).
He gave me permission to shoot ducks there 5 or so years ago and never told me I couldn't enter during big game season and it was definately somebody else that drove up and down the treelines throughout the quarter even though mine was the only truck on the game camera.
I told him I know his neighbors and they all appreciate me keeping an eye on stuff and I was doing him a favor.
I called him up today and explained it all after a buddy told me my truck was on facebook... Told him I'd keep an eye out cause there's a lot of bad apples out there these days.

Last edited by Gammaboy; 11-22-2017 at 08:09 PM. Reason: I was unclear