View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESOXangler View Post
Man you were pretty angry when you wrote this eh? LOL

Did you understand the context of any of my posts? For one I excluded GOD haha so you missed that. And it is a right to access lease land. It’s as I have previously said, a legislated allowance granted by the same government body that allows leases to begin with. So go be friends with the lease holders, that’s a great idea, not something anyone is arguing about. In fact that’s actually part of being a human being. So don’t go thinking you’re special because you visited some person in June. You don’t get a slow clap for being normal.

And this generational crap is nothing but a window into your ignorance. There has always been jerks, entitled and slobs. Right back to when mammoth was on the menu. But that don’t change the legislation that allows me access.
Like I said, the world is full of bad people and you deserve access when your not one, what are you gunna do when your denied accesss, take away his birthday, you deserve nothing except what you earn and you removed “god” after I replyed so there goes your hahaha and being friends with someone you want something from is not being human, it’s being a decent human which you clearly do not know the difference, good luck with your entitled attitude and hope that works well for you when you tell a land leaser he has to let you on his leased land because its law. Your kind always fail in life as you think because its supposed to be your entitled to it, what are you gunna do spend countless hours reporting him to authorities so no one gets access, you go guy, ruin it for everyone so the lease holder hates us all, news flash coming, get ready it’s gunna hurt, THE WORLD ISNT FAIR. It’s folks like you that actually create my window of ignorance as you stated, which is not anything other than a learned behaviour from years of dealing with your kind. Dealing with your type at work is even harder than putting up with it on here. Hope you like crown land.

Last edited by Xbolt7mm; 10-22-2017 at 04:34 PM.