View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownTrout View Post
I enjoy the wings at the Venue. Great pub, in my mind better for the money. Don't worry Dean, I'll say it for you
Hahaha...glad you did!

I guess it was just a busy month with most of the regulars busy with work, hunting, or personal stuff. But I would like to do the Venue again...the reasons are exactly what Ken stated. Good wings, cheap drinks and live entertainment that changes every week.

It just seems to me that I have noticed the quality has declined at the Hose since the reno...and the prices have gone up too.

So I am totally open to suggestions for places to go...waiting for Ken's recon report on this other place. Other places that I know are good: The Black Bull pub just off Deerfoot and 64th ave in the north, of course Limericks in the south, and a place that has a great rep for wings but not the most ideal location: Mug Shotz.

Great resource:

http://www.mikerschuster.com/wings.html

take a look and pick one you like. We can rotate it around and try a few different places.

"There seems to be alot of urinating in breakfast cereal around here." - Rackman, 2010

"It is true, there are dead beat dads out there, and there are thousands of dead beat moms too, who live off the efforts of good men trying to do the right thing." -KegRiver, 2011

"You have social media to thank for turning everyone into self-righteous know-it-alls.." -random internet dude, 2015