View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 11:37 AM

It's a home made camper with pop-top roof for standing up in.

It will be my out-door control center for 365 day camping adventures.

When too buy one this spring for $17G,,, by the time I added a few extras too it, the cost jumped too over the $22 G mark.

The sales guy told me if I didn't like the price tag, I could go ahead and try to build one my self.

So I'm at $480 ish bucks and it will end up just a hair over the $700 range when done.

It will fit in all trucks, light weight, little Quad fits inside, and is home away from home when I travel.

The little aperated 6piston 2wdr pulls it like nothing.

My truck cab is set-up in both trucks as self supporting systems with gen-set, back seat sleepers, tools, supplies, stove and coolers so I can remain off grid for extended periods of time.

Normally 3 too 5 days,,, the new pop-top camper extendes that beyond the weeks now.

We're just adding a arrow dynamics front end too it today so I can get back into my 20 too 22 mpg range.

1" lite weight steel frame that's will get a plywood cover, or a Holsteen Kow hide put over it. Ha...

Fur on the outside of course.
This is my 7th camper build,,, this will be the best of every one that I've built to date.

Wood stove and back-up electric heater for the chilly wet days.

It's all about having some of the comforts in life for me now days.

I have many friends across the Americas, they allow me too hang out at any time when I show up.

Adventure with distance has been my thing for 20 years now,,, hopefully alot more in the years ahead.

Don