View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post
1000 guns and a MILLION rounds of ammo? That's some small town gun store. Screw trying to find ammo at Wholesale or Cabelas. I'm going to Cardston! LOL

Seriously, it's got to be a fairly large mail order business. Anyone dealt with them??? If they are moving that much inventory and no one on this forum has heard of them or dealt with them, there's a red flag.
How is that a red flag? Maybe they just don't want to deal with broke Alberta grinders which makes perfect sense to me.

My guess is, investigation started when a regular who knew about the PAL verification negligence submitted a tip most likely because he wasn't getting the deal he wanted and felt entitled after spending tens of thousands of dollars in that store.

5 months of undercover buys detected little more than slack verification (which is a s serious offence of course)

Knowing exactly how many rounds of each calibre would help too, if it was all 5.56, 9mm and 7.62x39 then yeah I'd say red flags but I'm almost certain that was not the case.

Either way I smell a possible jealousy fuelled post-investigation witch hunt here.

Crime has occurred but as usual with the help of the Leftist MSM these
guys will be made to look like they were supplying terrorist factions directly.

It's too bad. It sounds like they were doing well for themselves.