View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 08:02 AM

The return too 30/06 is a idea.

I'll share on it in different things over the years too come.

This idea could of been any instrument so long as if fit the iron targets, and just enough too get it done,,, it's kinda nice to allow our selves too accept some of the recoil as it confirms that we are part of the show. Ha

There will be lots of twists turns, hopefully off track and lots of lost,,, "not really as it can only happen if I fall off our flat planet." This could happen you know.

So there will be camping, hiking, OHVing, some horses, fishing and just about everything added to this in the out-door activities.

We all have stories, so I'll share on some of local folks that left their marks,,, Charlie, Windy, and the Lost Australian fit into this thread as they had nill for material possession, but they gained in the inner workings that make us who we are.

It will be quite a ride as it takes us places back in time, in the now, and never forward till we get there.

Remember, this could be any instrument of our choosing, just happens to be that we get too be part of this on our world class Alberta Out Doors Web Forum...

How lucky is that.

Don

Now trying to figure out how too put up pictures while my tech system is down.