View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 02:00 AM

The problem here is the ones who buys it for good old honest fun and then rotten poachers or criminals who will try anything to beat the system are trouble for the good ones,anything that fly's with and engine is not allowed in anyways or form to be used for hunting wildlife,so the bad ones make it a bad deal for the honest ones.This not about hunting ,way bigger picture.

I thought about buying one of these years ago when I guided looking for lost boats and showing people where to fish,but fishing is a gray area,plus I knew what poachers or pot crow op's would be buying these also,so I backed out and happy I did because my prediction was correct,all this terrorist stuff and everthing and everyone will be watched more closely,in five years the planet has turned upside down,so it's not just drones that are on the list,big brother is on high alert and like it or not there's good reason,nothing heavy duty has went down in Canada ,but don't hold your breath,i don't like seeing anyones things limited or taken away,but just read the news the world is more dangerous than ever.

More stealing going on every day,streets in Winnipeg are a hazard day or night,so drones are a thing that can case out a home or property to see when one leaves and returns,drop something dangerous and the list goes on and the honest guys are caught in the middle.This not about not wanting to stick together it's a matter of national security and we could all jump up and down and it won't help,probably make it worst.