View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 12:08 PM

When i sit down to watch the television i want to watch a quality show , not commercials. Thats what were watching the most of.
I PVR everything and don't start watching until 8 minutes in because of the advertising...The same advertising over and over and over...Regardless of the shows costs , your costs I'm sitting watching for entertainment value.

My favourite is still sitting down and watching a DVD in high resolution which gets lost in lots of Wild TV episodes .

Theres reasons why guys Like Brad Fry aren't there anymore. With smart Tv's and Pc's you can watch excellent You Tube videos at your leisure. I don't have to wait a week for the next new episode to air or PVR to watch it.

Kohler also makes me taste Throw up in the back of my throat. He is ruining the Sheep hunter's secret spots in the Wilmore , he's a poor actor , he's arrogant on and off the camera.

Steve Eckland brings the only Class to the edge, Helgie is Ok but to me their riding on the coat tails of Steves Professionalism .. He's a Class A guy on and off the Show.

Aim higher with your show and hopefully you will be as successful as you are in your dreams. You Tube is where its at but i think to your original question , Then Yes the overload of sponsors has no entertainment value..It's a turn off and not what the viewer wants.