View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
My point is that they know their is an ongoing issue with this why not just stand behind their product. If it was any other issue yeah I would understand. I know if it was my company I would replace them, keep the customer happy so they buy more products. But now instead of buy the 9 man insulated for next season as I had planned I will be looking at otter or clam.
You really think Otter or Clam would help you on unreasonable requests like this one? None of these companies are going to replace old tents that have worked fine well past their warranty periods(aka your tent has already met their expectations for being trouble free...). If you bought the tent earlier this season and the poles were ripping through the hubs then yes I would say your poles are definitely too long and they should warranty it but not given your circumstances. Have your poles even ripped through the hub yet or you just think they are too long?

Go ahead and move on but this time keep your receipt and return it if you notice known defects...