View Single Post
Old 12-25-2016, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F Mandolin View Post
When a cull is implemented it's for a confined area and attempts to remove all wolves. According to scientists trappers and hunters combined cannot take more than 10-15% of a wolf population so a bounty would be cheaper but accomplish nothing. When the proper poison is used by professionals it is selective towards wolves, coyotes, and foxes only and much more selective than snaring. There is no comparison for effectiveness. This is not being done now by fish and wildlife in the Smoky and i doubt they will change in this new cull. They know everything. Merry Xmas
What your saying is they will use a poison that is specifically made to kill dogs only it wont hurt birds cats or members of the weasel family.
what a waste coyotes and foxes left to rot i would be charged for allowing the fur to go to waste not to mention even dark bush dogs were worth good money last year
i dont understand what you mean by snares being less selective if fish and wildlife have killed one deer or one moose to use for bait they are ahead of me in incidental kills.
i took twelve out of a pack of sixteen last winter they are back up to eight will see what happens this winter will see what happens also any coyotes and foxes i caught i set for
happy new year dwight