View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nube View Post
I'm thinking outside the box. Ya it sounds dumb but when are we going to fight back guys? When is enough going to be enough?
From what I have seen the last couple years on this forum is we are real good at sticking our heads in the sand and taking what is fed to us...
Enjoy it while you got it boys and girls because its all going to be gone soon.
Pretty obvious where things are headed with the way the antis are pecking away and the way the Gov't controls things.
So laugh if you want at my hair brained ideas. No prob but I don't see much for ideas getting floated around. We don't have much of an offence do we?
Thinking outside the box never hurt anyone. I can see how this is frustrating you and many other trappers. Problem is it's next to impossible to fight the people who make the rules (and can change them if need be). Also, there may be other agenda's that are in play, and a trappers concern's are probably near the bottom of the list.
It does not just affect trappers. I predict that in 20 years there will be very few lakes left to fish in AB, and in 50 practically none. Same with hunting. New regs and dwindling big game, not to mention fewer places to hunt, will pretty well put an end to hunting as we know it.