View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 09:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paskell View Post
I'm not referring specifically to Pikers situation but the snaring and setting of large killing traps regulations in general are extremely lax to the point of being negligent as I have pointed out.
Not sure where you are getting your info. from Paskell, but you are dead wrong in your assumptions about the rules and regs. governing the setting of legal traps and snares.
I suggest you get a copy of the trapping regs or do some research on this subject. It's obvious you do not have much knowledge about trapping here in AB.
Trapping has become very regulated and more rules and regs come out each year. You also need to take a trapping course before you are allowed to do any trapping, and there are a lot of trapping workshops that you can also take.
It appears that you are trying to inflame a situation with 1/2 truths and false info. Makes me wonder why.
I'm glad you were able to free your dog with no harm done, Piker. Your right about dogs ignoring silly things like a property line. A good pair of cutters is a smart thing to have in your field kit.