Thread: Gas Gouging
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Sadly you totally missed my point.

You posted a book bashing capitalism. I said there are lots of books bashing the opposite of capitalism...communism.

While you may enjoy your read...it is but one persons opinion and doesn't make capitalism bad.

Enjoy your day. PS. What do you make in your business? Just curious. Can we start guessing?

I am thinking... Coffee Shop.
Sadly you know nothing of what you are talking about.

FFS dude it does not bash capitalism in any way. AGAIN YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE BOOK!!!! Your like the HOLLYWOOD blacklist in 1938 yelling communism from the rafters as a defense.....

It is written by a capitalist and it supports capitalism.
It talks about the errors and issue with the systems and how things are run. Nothing about capitalism.... Saying that is like you support bombardier as they are a stockholder owned company because it is capitalistic..... Without looking at the billions that have been wasted in taxpayers dollars to make one family stinking rich!

DO YOU OR DO YOU NOT SUPPORT BOMBARDIER?

In fact I believe you dont understand what capitalism is.... Capitalism is based on free markets with no government intervention, hand outs, subsidies, or graft. It is a system where everyone competes on a market equally with no obstacles to free competition.

I challenge you to show me ONE capitalistic industry.... Not a society.... Just one industry that is pure capitalistic.

And what do you do for a living sundance?

Last edited by Camdelle; 05-05-2016 at 01:01 AM.