View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 11:12 PM

Wear gloves beforehand :P

I avoid chemical thinners, some abrasive cleaners can remove a good amount, then let the rest lie and it will come off within a day or so. Any on hair will have to be peeled. My favorite hand cleaners are Worx and Stokovario Solopol (very gritty with finely ground walnut shell). Worx is handy on my service truck because as a powder it can't freeze in winter so remains useable. The Solopol I just recently mounted the dispenser in my laundry room so can start using it again. Both products leave your skin feeling good and don't strip out the skins natural oils.

Does anyone else recall using smelly Lustre Sheen a few times a day and then later on your solvent-reeking knuckles would crack open and bleed when making a fist?

If you get some ABS glue dropped onto your shirt don't try to wipe it off, instead try to leave the glue alone to set and peel it off easily once its dried fully. If you have a spare shirt in your vehicle or are at home then change and let the glue dry undisturbed. The same goes for glue spilled on a concrete or plywood floor. use drop cloths when working in areas with finished surfaces.

http://www.worx.ca/en/products/worx-...d-cleaner.html

Last edited by CaberTosser; 02-29-2016 at 11:19 PM.