View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raab View Post
I've been in some very intense situations. I'd like to think that I would try to act if something like that ever accured. I know that if I did nothing that it's almost certain death. Better to try and maybe die then to lie and die.
So you support a carry law then? Because that is the real way that "doing something" may actually be possible.

There are laws. Murder for instance.

These things are already illegal. You support making more laws that make these things what? More illegal?

Here is an honest question with nothing behind it. If new laws are made, who is affected? I see it as the law abiding citizens being affected. The gangs and punks that commit murder are already not bothered by these silly things called laws.

With the stroke of a pen these laws may turn the ordinary law abiding gun owners into criminals overnight.

Lets have a look at Chicago. Strictest, most ridiculous gun laws in the US. Yet the shootings there are at an all time scary high. I wonder why that is. Then there is the town in Georgia where it is illegal "not" to own a gun. Wonder what the crime rate or the shooting rate is there? Where would you go if you were looking to knock an old lady on the head for her church money? Yup. More laws is the way to go.

One more thing. Do you honestly think that if a gun is "took away" as you stated it may ever return into circulation? That is Liberal thinking at it's finest. God help this country. With voters like this, gun owners are all but doomed. Turdo has been on record saying that the reason he wants to legalize pot is because Canada has thrown loads of money and implemented law after law trying to get it off the streets. It may as well be legalized. Yet in the same breath he says that only more laws will get the scary guns off the street. And the Libs don't see the irony in this stupidity.