View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 11:09 AM

It's frustrating for sure. I am 48 years old and have not once driven impaired. I grew up in a time where it was common place for people to drive drunk. It might have had to do with the fact that when I was 16 driving to town on Christmas eve and watched a head on collision and then sat in the back of the one car talking with the person who was driving only to find out that all the steam I thought was breath was just from the blood on her face. She died on impact and the drunk who hit her was laughing as they loaded him into the ambulance. I feel no pity what so ever for some one who drinks and drives. The problem is that the penalties come after getting caught. Far to many people get away with it to over and over. Make a first time offender lose his car, licence, face fines that will take years to pay off and you will still have people drinking and driving. Some people are stupid

Most great stories start with "Hey watch this"