View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rman View Post
I'm fairly sure my comprehension is just fine...as per your quote above, its the same thing?
Your grasp of experience seems to be lacking again. All you had to do was mention all of your meek experience and meagre knowledge, and actually participate on the thread. Yet you choose not to, for some reason?
As far as facts that just aren't true, I'm not sure how many pictures of dead critters, killed with the bullet in question you need to see? Never mind that a fact has to be true, or it isn't a fact (there is that comprehension thing again). Considering the source of most of the nonsense on this thread, and who is spewing it, you'll just have to watch closer, as opposed to farther.
Lots of ways to get stuff done, telling is the way you have chosen.

To get things back on track, I'm heading out again tomorrow to try and shoot the largest bodied muley buck I can find with an A-max. If successful, I'll make sure I post up the results, good, bad, or marginal. My actual experience tells me that should I connect, the outcome will be very predictable, and more than favourable. lol

R.
Any luck with your mulie buck?