View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Andersen View Post
RayYsk,

All I heard it involved a snow machine. If and when I get details, I'll share.

But that begs the point. All that is require is exclusion fencing.

Don
Why do you have to go that far when no other industry does even when involving the same law?

Roadwork uses signs, cones and barricades to control open roadwork that could easily damage your vehicle and cause injury if you choose to ignore them and drive around them.

Construction excavations usually only have a red ribbon with tag if that is even done properly...

All 3 of these instances fall under the same law. A law that clearly states you only need to avoid accidents. Not that you have to fully defend against all levels of stupidity(something that can't be done)...

Most aerated lakes already have the odd warning sign near main access but very few have a visible warning system surrounding the aerators themselves. Add the visible warning system(think on par to construction ribbon, traffic cone, ocean buoy etc) and make sure everything is signed well and there is no way the ACA could be found liable given the legal wording of the law and its emphasis on the word accident.

Or maybe we need to build bunkers around the aerators and surround them with armed guards... That might work, someone would probably still find a way in though...