View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrdun View Post
Although I've never been there, the name itself implies old military stuff. There was or still is such a store in Calgary. And yes, the place when I visited it had a kinda of old mildew stench to it. They had fake grenades, old clothing, netting, gas masks, helmets, boots and they sort of stuff that has zero interest. When I was there, the other patrons looked like weirdo's to me. Is this what this Milarm place is like ???
That is what MilArm used to be about 20 years ago. Outside of some used firearms, all of our products we sell now are new. We have dozens of models of modern hunting & tactical firearms as well as dozens of manufacturers of accessories. We also have a full line of 5.11 Tactical clothing and we are adding a second clothing line this year, First Lite.

MilArm as also gone through an ownership change this year, as the founder has finally retired and I can promise you that this place will not be what it used. Gordon and myself (Cody) will be bringing some drastic changes including e-comm and will continue to expand our incredible line of cutting edge products.