View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 11:40 AM
Alberta Doe

It was not me that posted the thread about Sherwood Park. It was Albertabowhunter who had a bad experience as well and decided to post a thread. I guess I would like to think that people can make up their own minds about a store rather than go on hearsay. I am not at all saying that what happened at Sherwood Park that day did not happen. This was not my point. My point was that if a person is unhappy about service they received from a business then go to the business directly to resolve it. How can any of us help the matter? It does not matter where I go shopping...I have good service and bad service everywhere. If I am getting bad service I address it right away instead of feeling crappy about it and coming to a website to vent. Do you really think that fixes things? Lets face it...PR and customer service sucks now a days. Why let people get away with it by walking out feeling like ****? Tell person A or person B that you do not appreciate how you are being treated and if they do not wish to treat you with respect then you will take your business elsewhere thus the meaning "use your balls".
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt_and_fish View Post
I for one am glad Jeromeo came on here and told his story. Alberta Doe, weren't you on here only a few months ago with complaints about the same company? Seems a little unfair to call Jeromeo out for doing the same thing. If a fellow hunter has had a bad experience at a local business, whether its WSS or any other one, then I want to hear about it. I can make my own mind up on how I decide to use that information. Most times it probably won't keep me from going to a store but it will put up a red flag.

Those of you saying you don't see anything wrong and that it sounds like good service - did you read the story? It's unacceptable to try to make a customer feel bad about using old equipment. Do they honestly think they can shoot that much better with a 2009 bow than a well-tuned bow from 2000? Like Cat said, the equipment race is a joke, it's 95% about ego.

In SPAs defense, both times I've seen complaints on here about them, someone from the store has come on here and responded in a respectful manner. I think that speaks volumes about the type of company they are trying to be.