View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 09:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5Hines View Post
I know it probably feels like an invasion of privacy but I'd rather it be them than someone sneaking around looting houses.

I don't know much about the situation, did the residents who had firearms taken get all their guns back? If they did then whatever who cares. If they didn't then ya, sue them and get your stuff back.

I know people are all in a tizzy about this but personally I would rather the R.C.M.P. go into my evacuated house and take my guns than have some looter do it, even if the chances of my place getting looted were 1%.
Please paste that to your front door, I expect my rights to be upheld

[QUOTE=fish gunner;2733821]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deo101 View Post

I fully agree with a warrant less searchs in a town with the courthouse under 6' of river with the water rising. When saving lives is the object of 4000 searches.
The water had receded by the following day..... how's the fishing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by connexion123 View Post
Well let's just trample a few more rights while we're at it. Doesn't much matter hey? Greater good hey, hey?
We would be in jail for doing what the powers in High River did

To the cops that entered my 70+ year old moms house..... what did you hope to find in her dresser drawers?????

I can go on and on about the crap that was and still is High River, we are still there and will be for some time yet, but anyone that defends the sheer level, of incompetence and crap that took place does not deserve to be an Albertan