View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
I was thinking one animal of every species, male or female per person period. 10 people in the family, 10 moose, 10 elk, 10 deer, both wt and mule, 10 antelope, 10 sheep, 10 goats. But like the white man, each member has to shoot their own animal. The registration is to avoid having tags. If it makes you feel better just have tags like a white man, only free, exclude the registration but there has to be some method of controlling the regulation. Out of respect for the wildlife and conservation, the season is set up for non status hunters to help preserve our wildlife, maybe that's something you should consider practicing yourself to do your part. Buy a vaccum sealer, it will preserve your meat for up to three years. I did.

I don't see this as being unfair to status people, but I do see it going a long way in building a friendlier relationship between fellow hunters.

Oh ya, one more thing, there would be no need for a hunter training course as that is something which can be passed on as a traditional way of life. It would be a win win situation, you would be able to teach hunting while practicing conservation. Also you wouldn't have any white man whining because he thinks your killing all his trophys.
And how is this equality?
Unless they are legitimate subsistence hunters what's the matter with everyone buying a tag.