View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 12:47 PM

Really depends on her build and body, they all shoot/feel different and for females finding one with the right drawn and a poundage can be tricky all depending.

I got back into archery a few years ago and at the pro shop i worked at had me set up with a Hoyt Ruckus (jr bow but pretty sweet - I am not very big and can't pull more than 55 pounds), eventually had to buy my own so found the Diamond Edge to be ideal, felt smooth and was very affordable. 3 years down the line and now I just upgraded and adopted a super sweet APA Nano. Tried out 4 yesterday and couldn't be happier. This thing is set for the field (love that you don't need a bow press) and shoots like a dream.

Find a good shop that will set up a few for her and play around with. Where i went yesterday had very nice people but they didn't know what they were doing so well or how :S **painful**. Took me near 3 hours to get set up on 4 and they weren't that busy just inexperienced. Made sure i did a good once over after they would bring them out lol.. :/

Happy Shopping! and hell yeahs to her for getting into. That's awesome!!