View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmhunter View Post
I never said it was Lefty's fault! I only said that right now he can confirm that I am an excellent shot, but is refusing to. Pretty interesting since he is reading every post on this thread.

I also said that I will post a video of me shooting free hand at 500 yards with my 300 WSM and 30-06. No frills, just good reliable rifles with excellent scopes, at a time that suits me.
I can't comfirm you are an excellent shot because I have never shot with you, my Dad never told me any tales of grandeur either....sorry to burst your bubble, if he had told me you were a good shot I would repeat it here but he didn't.

I do know the falling out between you and Dad was because he decided to hunt with his boys one weekend instead of you....and you called him up after drinking and acted like a jilted teenage girl.

For the record...my Dad never took you out hunting to "his" spot because it wasn't his spot...it was mine, and I told him I didn't want you going there. It was a private land parcel that I obtained and it was not his land to allow you access to....plain and simple, so if you wanna be mad about it be mad at me

LC

Last edited by Lefty-Canuck; 12-29-2014 at 03:38 PM.