View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 12:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovis40 View Post
I am calling total BS on Kelly. Not you, your just relaying the message. There were a few tickets at the Calgary show, but when the show came to Edmonton they were already long gone. Many people can testify to that. The fellow who won in 2007 happened to have a very similar story as to this past years winner.

That is the way I see it to. I tryed to find some tickets last year. HFT web site had a ph. # to call...ended up as a disconected old RMEF number!! Then I talked to Kelly and she said they were sold out. No one even knew tickets were out! She also said that it wasn't just one person that bought the tickets So I thought I would jump the gun this year and I e-mailed Kelly and told her what a poor job they did last year and asked when tickets would be out this year. She e-mailed back and asked me if I would like to be put on a list and I would be e-mailed when tickets were out. I replyed that she could put me on that list.....GUESS WHAT...I'm still waiting for that e-mail.
Why Alberta FNAWS isn't looking after the whole thing is beyond me!!!!
IMO HFT sucks!!

SO, HFT SUCKS???
Lets see, they basicly run a organisation on Volunteer power and becouse you didnt get your 2 tickets, they SUCK??

Why not step up and help them rather than slag them in a publiuc forum.

Jamie