View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 04:21 PM

Quote:
BS. To your comments about outfitters and all the money that is brought in to the economy.
Remember that a resident usually works here year round, pays income tax to the province, fuel tax, alcohol tax, property tax,etc. He either rents or purchases a home, which he maintains and insures, as well as vehicles that he purchases and maintains, his heating bill, and of course his groceries and the clothing and other products, including his hunting fishing supplies, clothing,yard maintenance, etc. that he purchases in Alberta. Now tell us how that compares to how much an outfitted non resident hunter contributes to our economy.

Quote:
I still disagree with your comment about jacking tag and app prices
Would you be so kind as to point out exactly where I suggested jacking up tag and application prices?That is going to be difficult, because I made no such suggestion. Obviously it's you, that needs to wake up.

What I did suggest, is that everyone that submits an application, should be charged for the tag immediately after being drawn. After all, if you apply to draw a tag, should your intent not to be to purchase the tag, and use it to hunt, if you are drawn?

Last edited by elkhunter11; 07-26-2014 at 04:39 PM.