View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 06:30 PM

1)Clean up the non resident tags being bought under the premise of being residents

2) Outfitter tags limited to Black Bear and Whitetail.

3) limited tags to non resident Canadians. I like to Hunt Saskatchewan and BC so I would be hipacritical to not allow them to come here

4) I agree on the automatic purchase once a tag was drawn as I hate to see rare and once in a lifetime tags wasted

5) raise the draw prices to $25 dollars. If you can afford to hunt you can afford $25 dollars to enter the draw. There is no such thing as cheap meat these days so dont give me that excuse. 25 dollars is cheap enough for those guys who are serious but expensive enough to keep from entering the the whole family in every draw just because.

6) Consider trophy tags for more species other than Sheep. I would gladly pay a couple of hundred bucks for a trophy MD tag and the meat guys can shoot the spikes ect for meat if that is really what they want for 40 bucks. I am a trophy hunter and make no excuses for it and would pay to play.

7) Cap priority at 12. Not popular but the only way we can provide opportunites to future generations of hunters. also like the way some states allow you to buy and extra priority point or two. Make it 200 dollars a point with a maximum of 1 extra point purchase in any year on each draw.

Just my thoughts and for the record at least Chuck is trying to make an effort for what he believes is a solution. Most people including me just muse off on here and dont make an effort to seek change. Good on you Chuck for at least making an effort.