View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 09:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhguy View Post
thanks for all the concerns guys!! I DID go to the hospital last night to see what was going on. As I was online last night I was feeling worse and my wife asked if I was ok and I said no. she panicked, her dad past @ 53 in august of a heart attack, so I grabbed the neighbor, she was on her way for her night shift there anyway.

so the deal is I have an extreme case of acid reflux. I had pins and needles in my legs , racing heart, light head, and racing heart. the acid has burned the back of my throat to an extreme level. the acid is traveling back into my lungs and may have caused an infection around the lining of my heart. the doc would not give me any medication yet as he felt that it may cause damage to my throat, and the way it looks im in the running for cancer in a big way!! the ear nose and throat guy came in but got paged away after about 2 minutes, when he looked at my throat he jumped back and said he was in shock. there was a lot of debate about the way I quite chewing....I went cold turkey from 1.5 cans a day.

I am going to get in with my own doc asap to start figuring this all out. I was warned that with the severity it could cause a heart attack if the heart palpitations got bad enough. I thought this crap only happened to old people guess reality has learned me real good
Well to be honest I was hoping for even better news but at least you are on track now to prevent what we were fearing last night.

I'd rather that you were laughing at us right now.

You take care of yourself... you are in for some lifestyle changes but once you get past the initial upset and start feeling better... you won't miss those things at all.

Take care of yourself and get well soon buddy.