View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 07:44 PM

No flack, good to hear..........appreciate the post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mule99 View Post
I will probably get some flack over posting this but here it goes anyways. The deer that was shot in the first post was a deer that I was hunting. Spent many hours up in a stand trying to get a glimpse of him. I found out that Blake was also hunting this deer and also had permission on the land. I spent a lot of hours out there waiting for that deer to show himself but he never did. I was working my last day of shift when I herd the deer was killed by one of his hunters. I was heartbroken for an hour or 2 that's for sure. Jealous? Yup for sure. Blake has done some stuff in the past that's for sure. And it is frustrating hunting the same zones that he does because he does no where there is a lot of big deer. You think you find something that nobody else knows about then Blake shows up. Frustrating that's for sure. But I do think he has changed a lot. I'm from the same area and I do not here the same kind so things about him like a person use to. Maybe he has to much to lose now I'm not sure. I do no the big deer they got this year from what I seen was legit.