View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapper View Post
Great post elk, I see a lot of whinning and finger pointing about this outfitter on here. Trouble is being long on rumors and short on evidence means this guy just keeps on doing what he is doing. Sounds like this guy works his ass off to get his clients big deer and the competition responses sound like sour grapes. That said I do not know him and can't comment on his tactics, however like anything else you either put up or shut up, get the hard evidence on the table and have him shut down, if you can't produce the evidence then everything said is just BS, rumors, and hear say.

Some pretty tall stories been told on here yet no one seems to be able to actually prove anything. Now that's a pretty slippery slope when it comes to slander, watch what you are accusing this guy of on a public forum.
They did prove it. F&W went undercover and charged him with 170 counts of various wildlife infractions. He was only convicted of a handful because they couldn't prove who had actually shot all those B&C whitetail and mule deer he was selling. I'm not commenting on rumours, the charges and convictions are public knowledge. As well as his arrogance towards wildlife officers.

There is no jealousy on his ability to kill big deer, he does every year. My comment was on his ethics. That's all.