View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepguide View Post
Holy cow, i simply stated I have to be at a rig babysitting part of it. Did I say I ran the whole show?? I sit in a shack on site 24/7 for 14-21 days straight. No different than you but you probably at least get 12hr relief. Why because I know a main part of the drilling of these well better than the drilling consultants such as yourself!! So yes I baby sit a part of the rig with more knowledge of it. Guys like you would have a disaster if guys like me, directional and geology didnt all work together as a team so you can knock yourself down a notch your far from a one man show out there on your rigs.

So tell me Tork what part of the world are you showing them how to drill wells??

And I do my far share to take predators out of the west country and try to do my part with wolves when I get the time. You dedicate your time to your line. I dedicate my time off on the cats. So now if we can get more guys out and about on both the hunting front and trapping front we may actually get something heading in the right direction!!
That's not what you originally said but that's OK, I understand now. And I actually avoid the drilling side now if I can, I find it boring and too slow. I'm at Japan Canada Oilsands fixing slotted liner breaches south of Fort. Mac, I find this keeps me on my toes more. ( still find time for AO )

As for your last comment on
"So now if we can get more guys out and about on both the hunting front and trapping front we may actually get something heading in the right direction!"

You are 100% correct.