View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 04:04 PM

[QUOTE=Roughneck Country;2120795]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonegoat View Post
I am a scientist, and the argument of whether evolution has occured or not has long since been resolved in the scientific community. The details of evolution are not fully understood, but science will eventually fill in all the pieces of the puzzle.

QUOTE]

This makes no sence, how can something be resolved but the details not understood with pieces of the puzzle to be filled in. Sounds to me like this is inconclusive or there are people trying to prove their own point but don't have conclusive evidence to support it.

Long story short I don't personally accept that life as we know it could have "evolved" from an amino acid soup that miraculously just happened to turn us into humans and other species into other species. Brings it back to how did anything begin in the first place , and back to the real question what does this discussion have to do with hunting??? O ya the long legged wolf thread officially derailed!
Really!??!

You don't see how it's possible for something to be known to be true, without all the details of its proccess fully described (yet)??

I suppose you don't "believe" in gravity either, as there are still a lot of unanswered questions about it.

In reality, there is no way there will ever be enough evidence for natural selection for creationists such as yourself.

Go ahead and believe whatever mythology you choose.