View Single Post
Old 12-25-2006, 02:02 AM
Rocks

Default Re: Pope and Young

Thanks Duffy, I think they didn't read my last post thoroughly...

Sheep: I take it you mean the no greater than 65% let-off? I think you are still eligible above 65% but it will be noted?

Piglet and Whup: What I said was basically pretty similar to what the regs say now on what is considered a bow for bow only season. Wanna check it out it's right here.

Read the post again I didn't say "only trophy hunters" or or or... just stated an equipment definition. PRETTY MUCH LIKE WHAT IT SAYS IN THE REGS RIGHT NOW.

I like bow season the way it is. I used to bow hunt a lot (compound), not so much the last five years, seems like I just don't have the time to do it anymore. I admire the trad bow guys alot, I think that's something to aspire to for a bowhunter.

I will probably never buy a crossbow unless it gets added to the bow season. Which is something I hear a lot of guys who would never consider shooting a compound or trad bow say.

You know we just went through this whole thing in a thread about this time last year? and I had the same opinion then as I do now, I like it the way it is, xbows can be used all general season, if you want to hunt during bow season do it with an authorized bow.

Oh, and Merry Christmas to you all!