View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 05:15 PM

I think that if crossbows were legal in all seasons you would see more hunters get into the sport. Yes this could mean limited draws for tags but more hunters would go afield in my opinion. The last two replies were the type of replies most people like to see on message boards. Good answers with opinions expressed but not negative and nasty. I live in Ontario until I move to Alberta and crossbows are fully legal here and have been for many many years.I really don't see any negative affects of using them during and regular archery season. I would never say a compound is easier to master but I wouldn't say the crossbow takes no skill to use either. In Ontario we can choose between traditional bows,compounds or crossbows and its really not a big deal here.I'm certainly not trying to pick a fight with anyone,I'm just saying what my experience has been. I respect any hunters choice to use whichever legal weapon they choose to hunt with. If it's legal then its fine with me even if its not the way I would choose to do it.

Goose smasher