View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottymouth View Post
Maybe you would have more time to practice with your Xgun and improve if you werent juggling multiple accounts on here...

Love your 5/6 posts on Xguns....
Enjoy your trolling...
I only have one account Potty. I'm a legit new member.Have the mods check my IP address if you like. Its people like you who give hunting a bad name with your extreme ,elitest, my way or the highway attitude. I guess having no life and being an internet hunter gets you all the respect of having 5200 posts on an internet board and new members need not apply. So your saying post count = knowledge,nice job. Lots of guys are full of talk with zero knowledge on these boards,we all know some.I wonder how many people you have chased away from hunting with all your expert opinions? I guess every board has a few members who sit behind their computers all day looking to spread their "knowledge" and jump on anyone who has a different opinion or way of doing things. I guess on this site that would be you. Maybe we should do as you suggested and close all of the firearms seasons? That would surely help hunting right Potty? Less guys hunting would mean better hunting for you right Potty? Your like a greedy five year old who doesn't want to share the sand box. Grow up,guys like you are poison to hunting forums,I'm sure there's many members who wouldn't miss your constant attacks on others or their hunting methods.

I recently joined this forum and I asked a legitimate question that I didn't know the answer to. Many members offered great answers and I thank them for that but you launched into how crossbows are evil and that only poachers and unskilled hunters use them,welcome to the forum indeed. Twice you've discredited me because I'm a new member with a low post count. How many posts did you have when you first joined Potty? Must have been at least a thousand right?

Anti hunting groups will chip away at us a little bit at a time. Maybe they will outlaw crossbows? That would surely make you happy right Potty? But if they do don't go thinking that the crossbow hunters will stick up for your compounds when they come for them next.

You need to show respect to get respect Potty and you are very disrespectful.

Goose smasher