View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Coyote View Post
Ehuntr, I'm pretty fun after a few coronas and some vino eh?

Potty, u r almost there, The last step is simply realizing in the name of hunting...these things u r calling advantages r actually just differences and the compound has it's own apparent advantages but when they hunt together...just differences. Almost there boys....I can taste it!
Stunky, I was quite amused at your mix ups. At times I don't know if you realize potty and ehuntr are two different people lol. You seem mix up who said what frequently. I suspected a mind altering substance was at play.

The differences and advantages thing. Man you are messed up, does your Mommy know you drink? It was I who brought it up. A difference is not an advantage nor disadvantage until it is measured. It is apparent that you are disadvantaged by using english to describe your thoughts. Either that or I call every one of your posts a TROLL. Hey, did you know that you can spill your drink if you inadvertently hit a twig with your glass or jerk your bottle?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Coyote View Post
It's a choice, not the most versatile choice but a choice, don't catch a twig in flight or jerk the trigger