View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Coyote View Post
I'll just give potty a crisp brownie and save everyone lots of time, most importantly mine, whether he'd win the bet or not depending on a zillion factors as hunting goes is moot, the tools r close enough that if the hunters r close enough it could go either way any day. However, don't kid yourself if potty really thought it was that big of advantage he'd have that dr's note and run a crossbow. It's all fun....kids finally in bed and so I am...not diggin the iPad with so many fun retorts to type! Agree that dr's note would not be tough to come by potty, know two myself I'm sure would be happy to help...no need, no want. I figured out how to tag out with a compound in season one but I'm not special, they aren't very hard to shoot, the key was I was born to hunt and had always done it so didn't take long to get brown down. No desire to change, quite love drawing in presence of game, sone think it's hard, maybe it is? I love to shoot the compounds and hunt with em. Still not scared of crossbow, poses no threat to me.
If I was the advantage type, I'd take up rifle hunting. I've used a bow since I was 4 yrs old. Again there's no fear mongering about xguns in my voice. They just are NOT a bow.... Just like I don't think monkeys are human either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Coyote View Post
Potty, it may bug some u call it a cross gun, I like your steadfast stance on using the term, I'm ok with it as makes me chuckle, maybe another would like to see u stop using the term and take u up. If u wanna put a rookie against me with a compound you'd have better chance of winning bet if he had a centerfire rifle, my caveat would be he finds his own schit to kill and I find mine....no guides. You crack me up. At least u admitting it's far more hunter than tool....it's a start!
Again Stinky, obviously you don't read my posts.. You my skim but not read...I never said it's not about the hunters ability... The question isn't if the arrows vs bolt's performances are similar...I thought were past this...... Most people are arguing the weapon it's self..... is it or isn't a bow? and what advantages it has on the bow......... That's where im stuck...and again Albertan's and the Government agree with the majority of people....

Get me a gift card for that $100, to my favorite archery shop!