Thread: Crossbows???
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Predator View Post
Join the aba great organization do great things for BOWHUNTING!!
You misspoke, the correct way to phrase that last part is "do great things for archery by definition only hunting".

The not so ignorant snobs in our hunting fraternity have actually taken the time to educate ourselves on the tool in question and in doing so have the full picture of what the tool is in regards to hunting and it most definitely is a bow...in fact the only one size fits all bow available.

Why r we doing this over and over? I can't believe I even responded to another one of these. This poor tool!

And back to mr ignorant(not an insult, look it up), make no mistake if u head
afield with a horizontal bow...u will be BOWHUNTING and u will be a BOWHUNTER! There's fact for u, learn about the tool, everywhere it is allowed in with the vertical bows and how it harvest percentage mirrors the compound, effective range etc. U and anyone else who prefers to learn about a subject before talking about as if they got it all figured out just get your googler hoppin and doesn't take long to learn the truth. Now back to your 100% selfish driven archery only by definition hunting....because u sir are NO BOWHUNTER.....IMO.

I'll take my compound any day of week and twice on Sunday over a crossbow because I believe it's 10x handier and more versatile in real world bowhunting but does not mean I can't learn about the tool and agree it fits in with the vertical bows providing a one size fits all strength and lack of physical competence option, just a seriously under utilized tool is all. The right order of doing things once educated is start at the top and work way down. That means include it first, then adjust draws accordingly if even notice since we already too effective and pushing most additional opportunity to draw anyhow but there is a much bigger issue than this puny one when it comes to all the draw business with our wildlife management issues I see threads on, this is a drop in bucket and fighting it will hurt us all more due separation etc. Ie this should really come back to bite aba, terrible they didn't take lead on this and embrace a wonderful tool where it fits and holes it can fill in our ranks for tool options. I cannot support them either...shameful.

Last edited by Stinky Coyote; 05-21-2013 at 10:55 PM.