View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 07:28 PM

Default Part 2 of our warm up to - Intruduction to shooting 101 .

Well As I notice they removed the violating of the poor doe . To bad that I couldn't show the youngsters who may check this Thread out What happens . LOL Ok all joking aside now . Besides almost extending my eye ball socket , It was a great day . Yeah at first I wussed out with the 12 gauge , bad experience as a kid. But once I got going I was on fire . The 17 HMR was alot of fun to shoot . Not use to the scope though . I got lots of pictures from today , no animals were harmed in the making of this part 2 story . The 410 was alot of fun to shoot to . I was banging that one off there . At one point I shot 5 for 5 as Mr posse 5 for 3 . But made up for it by loading the 12 gauge and taking out the other 3 . LOL Like I said all day I really enjoy Redneckin with Kevin. He is a great guy , but you gotta lissen to all the story's . Some were good ones , and noted to me that a scope is not a set of binoculars . So then told me a story about one time him hunting a cut line and some fella , Scoping him Thinking he was a deer , in Blaze orange . Its to bad that these fellas on there dirt bikes cant hear the shot of a 12 gauge shot gun , Kind of shocking , So next time we go out making a sign that we will post , Live shooting in progress . It would of been horrible if the fella had gotten in the way of us shooting . I know the shooter has a responsibility to know his surroundings , but this guy not 5 seconds after taking my last shot drove his dirt bike in there and wanted to shoot where , all our busted up clay pigeons were .After that happened we , had a talk with his Buddy's and I don't know If the guy got scared kept going or just wasn't thinking . But his friends layed right into him as well . It was a great day , Warm , but not hot . Ok Ok Ok Less talk more pictures . Here are all the pictures from today .Note that we did clean up all our shells , as they are in the empty clay pigeon box .

Last edited by BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES; 09-07-2008 at 07:41 PM. Reason: added pictures.