View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:08 PM

grinr - I agree with everything you say. The only way to get better at something is to challenge yourself to get better.

cranky - when I started out fly fishing and fly tieing (all within the last year, started tieing flies as hobby for in the evenings in my camp room up north) I did a lot of research on which patterns work the best for the rivers I would be going to and those were the ones that I found.

With all that said me and my olive WB are in for the swap.

Thanks guys for the compliments on the WB. If you have a tips or advise for the ones I will tie for this swap just let me know. I am excited to be part of this. Kinda nervous, but hey nothing wrong with that, I know it will all turn out good. Also, is there a specific size that everyone would prefer? I believe the one in the picture is a size 6, but I can easily change that.

Again, thanks for the compliments guys. I will be sure to have my 12 ready and sent in for March 1.

Look forward to seeing everyone else's patterns which will also provide me with ideas to help expand my fly tieing knowledge.

Cheers,