View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheephunter View Post
But yet we as hunters follow along and offer suggestions to soften the blow. At some point we need to draw a line in the sand and say no..............who knows if it would help but at least there is recourse then. If we comply and help build the future it pretty negates our voice in the future. ESRD has long used AGMAG as proof that it's meeting its responsibilities for public input and ultimately cooperative solutions to management. It will be interesting to see how the bighorn sheep issue plays out. Regardless, there will be room for recourse. Not so much in this case I don't think. It's time hunters and the groups that represent them start thinking differently and not believe that softening the blow is a victory.
I believe thats what was done sheep...and it didn't help...so now the ABA is trying to soften the blow as you call it.
Maybe it is time the user groups dig in thier heels, say enough of this bullchit already, and take legal action against a blatant and deliberate disregard for the residents of Alberta. I personally would love to see some house cleaning in ESRD, and I know biologists who are passionate about thier work and would do a much better job than what is or is not being done now.