View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:41 PM

After reading through some of these posts I am sure glad my kids are not going to any of your schools. I have been very happy with the quality of education they are getting and all the teachers I have come to know have been caring and hard working. I take a active role in my kids education and watch how they are doing, more so when they were younger and not just drop them off at the doors and think its the teachers responsibility now I have done my part. I takes both parents and teachers to work together to give children the education they need and I do not know any children who are dumber than a sack of hammer or come out of school like a bunch of wet paper bags and if you do I suggest you have a look at the parents more than the teachers. Not sure if it makes a difference but I have my kids in the Catholic system and in French immersion. I also take them out of school to go on holidays, hunting, fishing because they more to learning than just what come from books. If what I am reading on here about teachers is being said in front of your kids you are setting them up to fail with attitudes like that.
Oh by the I am not a teacher nor is anyone in my family.