View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy honker View Post
lol, neighbours.
I bought a trailer this year, parked it in the driveway behind my garage, it fit so I planned on keeping it there. (city, back lane)

A week after I get it home, minutes after I leave for work the neighbour is banging on the back door, my wife thinking it's me and forgot my phone, keys, thermos, whatever(as usual) opens it, only to get an ear full from the neighbour on how "your husband better not be parking that G'D' trailer in the garden...I don't want to have to look at it all winter, I couldn't believe when you brought that G'D' thing home and put it where I have to look at it every day!"

Well, I wish he would have had this conversation with me, and not bothered my wife. She really hates it when you curse in front of her. Even broke me of the habit.
But....I hadn't thought of putting it in the garden, and with a slight modification to my fence, I now have the driveway freed up as a parking space again!
Mighty neighbourly of him to bring that to my attention. It's just that now I can't see his house to wave thanks to him.
LOL...awesome.