View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 07:49 AM

Red face OH sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by twofifty View Post
Millsboy79 - I asked because you asked for advice and many replied with good advice.

Knowing what tipped the scale in favour of the SX3 purchase is of interest to those who were intetested enough to read your thread.

So yes the SX3 is a 'good' gun, but the question remains:

How did you figure out the SX3 is a good gun for you...other than price point and some favourable internet reviews by people whose body type may or may not be like yours?
I went into Bass Pro, and Wholesale sports and shouldered the guns I was interested in, and from the list of ones I thought felt good I looked on here and the firearms canada site till I found something I thought was a good deal. I ended up finding a mint condition sx3 for a couple hundred under retail that came with a bunch of extras so I pounced.

I agree with a lot of the people on here who say you can have the most expensive gun but if it does not fit you then its not the best gun for you. Since I had no interest in paying 1600 for a beretta then I thought this was a good compromise.

So I guess the answer is test drive at the dealers buy from your "online friends" lol.

I am really not the person to ask for advise this is only my second purchase and the first was totally just for fun and cause it looked cool hahaha.

Best of luck finding what you personally like.