View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
Scrapper...I am curious where you think human rights originate and which rights do you think humans are entitled to? Are they inherent in being, or are they granted to us by other humans?
This is a most interesting comment, the answer of course is quite simple, my interpretation is that your rights are a direct result and a product of the society in which you chose to live.

If of course you do not have a choice of the society in which you live you are being denied a human right as defined by the United nations.

Maybe you can enlighten us with an answer to your own question where do you think human rights originate, I would be interested in your answer, fact is you ask this question to 100 people you may get 100 answers....and guess what...... none of them will be wrong it's simply the individals interpretation. A person that lives in Iran will have a different response than one who lives in North Korea and the person who lives in Brazil will have a diferent INTERPRETATION than the other two. You have to determine on what standard you are measuring the responses.