View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakker282 View Post
So you support Stalin, Hitler, the Kaiser, China? Need I go on? Every country that has banned firearms suffered or suffers from an extremely high crime rate, mostly in the sense of inhumane acts BY the governement or an outside force.

Do we have enough RCMP/Sheriffs to watch everyone, is the Armed Forces able to keep us out of harms way? No offence to the guys on here from either but they can't be everywhere at the same time.

Not sure if you've noticed but Canadas population is growing along with all the other countries and, as expected, crimes too. I wouldn't mind being able to defend myself and those around me, even you, from morons that play god by carrying.
I just knew sooner or later the idiots would make an appearance to this civil discussion. Now I am being accused of being a NAZI supporter. Actually it's good that this pinhead came on here and made these statements. It's a clear indication of how extreme some of the right wing nut bars are. Do we want people that would make statements so bizaar as this leading our charge against the anti's....honestly this is the exact guy that should not be in possession of a gun. This is the exact guy the anti's want to hold up in the public eye and brand us all with the lunacy of his remarks. This is the exact guy that makes moderates cringe, and distance themselves from more extreme gun supporters. So a big thank you to trakker for coming on here and showing us all just how an exreme right wing lunitic views anyone who in his mind has an opinion that does not support his agenda.

Wow