View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagalaz View Post
Just a "little" more control, huh? So just because you don't like that style of weapon, the government should wreck others fun by slapping down more controls? Nice to see that you don't think of only yourself.................

Any firearm owner who wishes for even a little more control over firearms is not helping the cause. When the government starts moving in like the predator it is and begins confiscating firearms, know that you assisted them in their efforts.
Look pal yes that is my opinion, and guess what it's not the same as yours. And yes I respect your opinion as you have the right to it. I am also a little less freaked out about the anti's than most of the posters here. While I respect their lobby as being a potential threat, I am not losing any sleep over it. Take Canada for example after an incident in Quebec we saw the formation of a long gun registry, we also saw the majority Conservative government campaign on scrapping the registry. The anti lobby was defeated and legal gun owners prevailed. However just for the sake of due dilligance could some one please post a link to the three(assuming there is three) top anti gun organizations operating in Canada today.