View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapper View Post
Probably gonna get BBQ'd for this but here it goes. Frankly I see no need for high capacity magazines, nor do I see a need for assult style weapons. If they banned all assault styled weapons and high capacity magazines it wouldn't make any differance to us hunters who don't use either. I don't have a problem with certain guns being taken off the shelves and treated like restricted weapons. I have been hunting for the better part of 40 years and I have yet to see the need for an assult rifle with a +10 round magazine in the field. Assult rifles were designed with one purpose in mind that purpose has absolutely NOTHING to do with the sport of hunting.

Now I am in for it.
First of all, if you or anyone else thinks the 'A' in AR stands for assault you're sorrily mistaken. It stands for Armalite, the company that initially designed it before selling the patent to Colt.

Secondly, as said before, after they come for my AR and my handguns they'll go after your neighbour's semi auto anything and in the end they will get your single shot bolt action.

UNLESS ALL GUN OWNERS STICK TOGETHER.

.....and just out of curiosity, how would you feel if someone said to you, 'I don't hunt but I compete in 3 gun and enjoy target shooting. Nobody should have a gun with a bigger caliber than .223'.

'Never trust anyone who says you can't legally own something because they don't like it'. - Me

Last edited by Rod1960; 07-31-2012 at 11:48 PM.