View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetail Junkie View Post
As A matter of fact ive got 20\10 vision...

further more from your comment on your last post,that body of water in my picture does have a boat launch on it,aswell Holds alot of perch,pike and walleye that I catch year round on the other end of the lake,which is 30 feet deep,unlike the area I hunt waterfowl in.....

To imply that I dont have good ethics as a hunter,because I hunt waterfowl without a Dog is insulting!
Here we go again, you seem to have a issue reading the thread, first of all no one suggested, waterfowl hunting without a dog should be illegal, still don't know where that one came from, maybe you can enlighten us. Secondly I certainly never brought into question of your hunting ethics, if anything you opened the door on that one yourself. All I said as a general comment about ethics made referance to making sure a hunter could retrieve the fowl killed so my comments should not of insulted you. Seems to me you kind of worked yourself back into a corner with your magic comment. The rest of us were just asking a couple questions about your methods.

In any event your method of duck hunting is your method, I certainly don't have a problem with it. As far as ethics go I am not about to question your's clearly you are a very active and successful hunter and sportsman.