View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 02:48 PM
sheephunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottymouth View Post
How much more would it cost to attach the survey, before applying for draws ? Seriously the software, staff and everything is already in place, it would only take a few minor changes to get it all going?

What are the numbers?

Seriously sheep, I don't have the time to chase down all the info that I need! Being a owner of multiple businesses, and a young family man, my time is expensive .

But people like yourself, who are chest deep in all this, have an obligation to help and inform the population. Whether it's by actual info, links and leads, instead sometimes I know I feel, you only answer when you want, or if the right question is posed. I get it's not your sole responsibility, but you are in a position to help hunting in Alberta , and hunters! The more knowledge people have, the better decisions and solution we all can work together to achieve!
I ask again Potty...what would you attach it to?????? Only 50% of hunters are on-line. How do you survey the remaining 50% for free????

And I'm digging for that info right now. My point is potty....you can come on here and scream that the surveys are flawed and that they are under represented but the fact is you don't know. Before criticizing something it's good to know what you are criticizing. An informed opposition can be pretty powerful......an uninformed one....well you get the point. I don't like it because it effects me is not a strong arguement but perhaps if you invested some of your expensive time, you might come up with some good arguements.

I'm all for having informed discussions........it's how we learn.

Last edited by sheephunter; 07-04-2012 at 02:54 PM.